DL 400 PrepStation
DL 400 PrepStation drawing. Front face is open to allow full access. 4‰ exhaust duct shown at rear.
DL 400 PrepStation shown next to ICP-MS
- Benchtop hood for preparing standards
- Manufactured from 1/2‰ thick acrylic sheet. Joints are bonded, not screwed.
- All non-metal construction.
- Transparent on all sides and top to allow well lit working space.
- Full width open front with angled sides ensuring good operator access.
- Dimensions 31" W x 23.75" H x 24" D (tapering to approx. 16" depth at top).
- Front panel raised to 3 3/4". All sides fully sealed to base to provide containment for spills.
- 4" diameter duct at rear with protruding stub for connection to lab exhaust system
- Required airflow rate: up to 400 CFM (exhaust fan not provided).
- SampleStation ships fully assembled.
- Manufactured in the USA.
Note: the DL 400 is designed to be used as a clean space for the aliquotting of dilute samples and standards, not for hot plate/block digestion or evaporation of acids.åÊ
Does your place of work require an official quote?åÊ
Larger value, non-consumable items such as enclosures and clean hoods are often purchased using company purchase orders, which normally require an official quotation. Please contact us to receive a quote.åÊ